The following links and documents are provided as a tool to help you stay informed and compliant with ever changing regulatory requirements.
- Disclosure and Authorization Form
- California Consumer Credit Report Form
- Notice to Users of Consumer Reports
- Glossary of Credit Report Terms
- Pre-Adverse Action and Adverse Action Requirements
- Summary of Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- What to do if you suspect identity theft
- E-Verify Self Check
How can I dispute the information contained in my report?
In the event that you wish to dispute any information contained in a report completed by iprospectcheck.com please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information and a brief description of the disputed information. You can also call us at (888) 808-9997 during our regular business hours and ask to speak with the Director of Compliance. We understand the importance of reporting legally compliant, accurate information and are committed to accuracy and compliance.
How can I get a free disclosure of my consumer report?
In compliance with the Free Annual File Disclosure Rule, 16 C.F.R. Part 610 you may request a free copy of your consumer report completed by iprospectcheck. If you wish to receive a free annual copy of your report please email us at email@example.com with your name and contact information. You can also call us at (888) 808-9997 during our regular business hours and ask to speak with the Director of Compliance. We will contact you promptly to honor your request.